This month, I’m offering up some of my handspun! 155 yards of a 2 ply barber pole. hand dyed merino and corriedale, plyed together to create a one of a kind yarn.
now YOU TOO can feel what knitting with handspun is like!
episode 99: “Hiatus vs Sabbatical”
Winners! Maybe soon…sorry!
chicken tortilla soup recipe
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can whole kernal corn
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
1 box chicken broth
6oz enchilada sauce
4 frozen chicken breasts
1tbls minced garlic
chopped onions (if you’d like)
shredded cheddar cheese
1. put first 10 ingredients into the crock pot in the morning. set on low and cook for 8 hours
2. take out chicken breasts and shred or chop, put back into the soup
3. serve topped with a dab of sour cream, some cheese, and some crushed tortilla chips finish it.
freezes well. makes a ton. tastes even better the second day!
-freezer books find and inherited books/vacuum sealer
-preparing for Disney
-fiber in the forest retreat
-cardigan sweater progress
-bulky flyer and spinning wheel drama aka. I love Schacht
–noun, plural -tus⋅es, -tus.
1. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.
4. (lowercase) sabbatical year.
5. (lowercase) any extended period of leave from one’s customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.
Spinning wheel broach